About physical computing and non-conventional interaction using Arduino and Pachube in the talk of Ștefan Negru (PhD Student at Faculty of Computer Science, UAIC Iasi) – Creating Things for the Internet of Things:
Additionally, Ștefan was a key organizer of the Design Jam Iasi event.
The video content of the presentation titled Search Engine in Hotel Store and delivered by Irinel Bucur is available in the following parts (in Romanian language):
Addendum—Also, we can consult the list of Summer Web 2010 presentations available on SlideShare.
The final version of the Summer Web program is the following:
- 09:30 Opening
- 09:30 Scaling Web Applications – Mihai Oaida, Senior Web Developer at imobiliare.ro (invited talk)
- 10:00 Blind Beethoven Project – Ştefan Negru, Interaction Designer (invited talk)
- 10:30 Semantic Web in the browser. From RDF to RDFa – Sabin Buraga, Web Scientist and Associate Professor at FII
- 11:00 Architecture of an Amazon Web Service – Bogdan Ghidireac, Technical Lead Engineer at Amazon Dev Center Romania (invited talk)
- 11:30 Break
- 12:00 Student User Experience in Web Design – Alecsandru Grigoriu, Student at FII
- 12:30 NoSQL in the Context of Social Web – Bogdan Gâza, Student at FII
- 13:00 More than a Social Web Project – Sergiu Dumitriu, Research & Development Engineer at XWiki (invited talk)
- 13:30 Progressive Enhancement and Opaque Media – Mihai Alexandru Bîrsan, Web Developer at Grapefruit and Student at FII
- 14:00 Break
- 14:30 3 in 1. Student, Volunteer, and Employee – Alin Alexandru, Software Engineer at Silentale and Student at FII
- 15:00 3D in the Web Browser – Victor Porof, Student at FII
- 15:30 Discussions & Closing
Possible changes will be announced in due time.
For details about the location, see the Call for Participation to Summer Web, 29 May 2010 post.