We are including a three part video about Mozilla Add-ons SDK (Jetpack).
This Summer Web 2011 presentation was delivered by Laurian Gridinoc, a graduate of Master studies in Computational Linguistics at FII, UAIC, and a Mozilla Add-ons Ambassador.
This is the first part:
Watch also the second part:
…and the third one:
The final version of the Summer Web program is the following:
- 09:30 Opening
- 09:30 Scaling Web Applications – Mihai Oaida, Senior Web Developer at imobiliare.ro (invited talk)
- 10:00 Blind Beethoven Project – Ştefan Negru, Interaction Designer (invited talk)
- 10:30 Semantic Web in the browser. From RDF to RDFa – Sabin Buraga, Web Scientist and Associate Professor at FII
- 11:00 Architecture of an Amazon Web Service – Bogdan Ghidireac, Technical Lead Engineer at Amazon Dev Center Romania (invited talk)
- 11:30 Break
- 12:00 Student User Experience in Web Design – Alecsandru Grigoriu, Student at FII
- 12:30 NoSQL in the Context of Social Web – Bogdan Gâza, Student at FII
- 13:00 More than a Social Web Project – Sergiu Dumitriu, Research & Development Engineer at XWiki (invited talk)
- 13:30 Progressive Enhancement and Opaque Media – Mihai Alexandru Bîrsan, Web Developer at Grapefruit and Student at FII
- 14:00 Break
- 14:30 3 in 1. Student, Volunteer, and Employee – Alin Alexandru, Software Engineer at Silentale and Student at FII
- 15:00 3D in the Web Browser – Victor Porof, Student at FII
- 15:30 Discussions & Closing
Possible changes will be announced in due time.
For details about the location, see the Call for Participation to Summer Web, 29 May 2010 post.